Chocolate. Nothing entices us more than when in the grocery store checking out and seeing all of the different chocolate choices. Tony’s is not hard to miss – with their distinct branding and colorful wrappers, next time you see it – grab it. You won’t regret it.
The world’s love affair of chocolate began over 2500 years ago in Central America by the Mayans. 7 billion pounds of chocolate are consumed every year and that number is only growing. Nobody hates chocolate. Some people are allergic and can’t eat it – we shall honor these folks by eating a piece for them. Chocolate is the perfect way to show you care.
Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza – you name it – is rapidly approaching, and when thinking about a gift for a coworker, stuffing your kids’ stockings, and/or gifting to a neighbor, we highly recommend grabbing a bar (or 10) of Tony’s Chocolonely.
Below are the top 5 reasons why Tony’s Chocolonely needs to be on your gift giving list this year:
- Did you know that in West Africa, at this very moment, slaves are are working on cocoa farms and a staggering number of them are children? Tony’s Chocolonely was created to change that. With 100% slave free chocolate, they lead by example. Not only is it delicious, it’s changing the world one bar at a time.
- The packaging. Need we say anymore?
- The bar is divided in many fun and unique shapes. Sharing just became more fun. And guess what? The bar is divided like this on purpose. They don’t believe a bar should be divided equally until the industry is fairly divided and slave free. Can we get an Amen?
- The flavors are uniquely delicious! With flavors like Milk Chocolate Caramel Sea Salt and Dark Chocolate Coffee Crunch, how can you resist?
- It’s chocolate and it’s amazing. Does it really need any further explanation?